[sf-lug] OpenMoko - meeting time and focus signup - part2

GregBot gregbot at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 6 10:57:11 PDT 2008

[Response about the OpenMoko mailing list and joining BerkeleyTIP
below....]

Hi OpenMoko fans -

Please note that the SF-LUG list *is* the main place where the SF
OpenMoko community discusses projects and meetings - until we get
larger / "noisier" and require our own email list.

We only have 4 people who have given feedback to the online poll about
meeting OpenMoko code sprint meeting times and focus.  I will close
this poll and make an announcement by Wednesday, so please, if you are
interested in these meetings, please vote.

http://www.doodle.ch/9vupxqk4a2q9x7hf
	This is a basic poll to determine which week night works best for
people.

http://www.doodle.ch/387tceazudmahxce
	This is a poll to find out what kinds of work people want to focus on.

Also, previously john_re wrote:

> 3) I think your group would best help itself if it had a meeting time
> during the global free software monthly meeting BerkeleyTIP-Global.

I think it makes sense to have OpenMoko representation at the
BerkeleyTIP.  However, speaking personally, 1) I can't drive that
effort because I've got too much else going on, 2) I think it makes
sense to continue having a separate space dedicated to OpenMoko
development (in parallel).  Just because I can't carry the torch of
OpenMoko to the TIP meetings does not mean others can't....

Greg