[sf-lug] Ask not what your LUG can do for Russell Coker

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Sep 28 01:09:15 PDT 2008

I saw on "Planet Debian" this link:
http://etbe.coker.com.au/2008/09/22/things-you-can-do-for-your-lug/

Russell Coker has some nice suggestions, including:

* sharing hardware (anyone have a spare TV tuner...?)
* giving talks (anyone want to spend a few hours a week reading KernelTrap
and be able to talk about the future direction of the kernel?)

Those are my thoughts on that.  Maybe others have others!

-- Asheesh.

P.S. I'm somewhat sorry to be dominating the list lately; I have one more
thing to say....

--
You will probably marry after a very brief courtship.