[sf-lug] need coffee shop with free wifi

Alden Meneses aldenm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 11:03:19 PDT 2008

it should be the master email for the account. i phoned att dsl support
since i don't use that email addy and forgot the password and they were glad
to help me reset that password. phone call was about 15-20 minutes tops and
the support folks were friendly and efficient.

once you get the email and password you can login for free.