[sf-lug] Software Freedom Day event today

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Thu Sep 18 07:55:48 PDT 2008

We are hosting yet another Software Freedom Day at SF State today. We
did this for 2005, 2006, and 2007 with a lot of success and fun. We
hope it will be the same, if not better this year.

Students from Information Management Systems Association and Eco
Students will be there along with the iLearn team (moodle hackers
extraordinaire) at SF State. Our students, staff and faculty will be
out in the Quad by the Cesar Chavez center handing out flyers, CDs
with Free and Open Source Software and educating the community about
the benefits of FOSS. We'll also have some machines demonstrating the
Free Software Ecosystem. Go check it out!

http://opensource.sfsu.edu/sfd2008

cheers,
Sameer

--