[sf-lug] Current Linux Journal...September 2008, issue #171

Bobbie Sellers bliss at california.com
Wed Sep 3 15:47:01 PDT 2008

	Christian Einfelt is starring in a featured article
on Page 20, and others are mentioned as well, including Daniel
Gimpelevich, Holden Aust, ZaReason, Andrew Fife and Tom Belote
of Untangle, and James Burgett of ACCRC.org.

	In other news the price of Linux Pro magazine has jumped
out of my reach.

	later
	Bobbie Sellers aka bliss at california dot com

--
     bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA* SF-LUG

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
  It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
  the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
  It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
         --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.