[sf-lug] Other locations

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Sep 3 11:20:58 PDT 2008

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008, Alex Kleider wrote:

> --- On Wed, 9/3/08, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:
>>    given that this is a lab/tutorial event,
>
> I like the idea of San Fancisco State University: What better place for
> a "class!"?

Well, let me be clear about what I was thinking.

I started this thread to discuss other locations for the regular SF-LUG
meetings, not (just) my tutorial thing.  I'd much rather have a nicer
SF-LUG space.

Independent of that, I'd also lean towards doing my tutorial at a
regular SF-LUG meeting.  No reason others can't skillshare their own
stuff at the same meeting!

But this thread, to me, is about spaces for the regular SF-LUG meetings,
not a one-off thing.

-- Asheesh.

--
Bombeck's Rule of Medicine:
 	Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.