[sf-lug] Other locations

jim jim at well.com
Tue Sep 2 10:26:42 PDT 2008

   per below,
   my opinion is that parking is bad around
saint anthony's, about as bad as that around
javacat--there is the fourth and mission
garage within walking distance. Muni and
BART accessibility is much better.
   i should have said it's difficult for
me to contact karl. Christian, can you
relay messages for us?
   i like the idea of a third time that
does not conflict with our currently
scheduled first sunday and third monday at
javacat. anybody got opinions on this?