[sf-lug] Other locations

jim jim at well.com
Tue Sep 2 09:49:44 PDT 2008

   parking is bad around saint anthony's and
it seems difficult to contact decision-makers
at saint anthony's. that said, saint anthony's
is a good idea, close to BART and Muni and
possibly with an ideal interior setup for
focussed talks and presentations. how to
investigate further?
   i like the idea of a third time rather
than moving the location, at least for now
until we're sure of the effects of the change.