[sf-lug] Other locations

jim jim at well.com
Tue Sep 2 09:43:17 PDT 2008

   the hard constraint of sunday noonish
or monday early evening seems unnecessary:
if we pick a different day and time, we
won't have to worry that someone would
show up at javacat while we're elsewhere.
i like the idea of a third time and
different location. can we try various
third times and different locations until
we discover what works best?

   your #1 is not as close to Muni as #2
and about the same distance from BART as
#3, seems to me. parking is often easy
for #1, which matters to me (and some
others, i think). it seems noisy and has
a similar table setup as javacat.
   never been to #2 or #3.