[sf-lug] looking for a job in SFO bay area; rot13 & tr

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Aug 31 00:57:17 PDT 2008

Well, I did mention at the 2008-08-18 SF-LUG meeting,
Linux/Unix systems administrator positions we have open
where I work (yes, in San Francisco, etc.).
Some more details on that may be found on:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2008q3/005226.html
And for anyone that might not have rot13 handy,
this will do it, from any reasonably standard Unix/Linux/BSD/etc.
system:
LC_ALL=C tr '[A-Za-z]' '[N-ZA-Mn-za-m]'
e.g.:
$ echo zvpunry.cnbyv at onolpragre.pbz |
> LC_ALL=C tr '[A-Za-z]' '[N-ZA-Mn-za-m]'

Welcome to San Francisco and the Bay Area!