[sf-lug] ADDRESSES AND . . .

jim jim at well.com
Tue Aug 12 16:26:56 PDT 2008

   sure, you're welcome to ask. i don't have
daniel's expertise, and there are others in
the SF-LUG group with their own expertise
areas.
   i hope you'll send your queries to the
list so everyone can see them: your chances
of getting useful info will be greater.

   send mail to
sf-lug at linuxmafia.com

   that said, i'll be happy to try to field
your questions.
jim