[sf-lug] any clonzilla users?

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 12:20:30 PDT 2008

Hey, does anyone else here have experience with Clonezilla?  I'm
supposed to be helping with a talk tomorrow at LinuxWorld, but I am
now fearing I cannot make it and looking for someone to cover my
10-minute slot.  If you have clonezilla experience and would like to
fill in, please email me off list.  The slot is tomorrow 8/6/2008 at
6PM.  I can send you the details off-list.  Email me privately.
Regards :-)

My talk at the Ubuntu conference last year on Clonezilla:

All the developers are from Taiwan and coming into town to visit.
They are just looking for someone else to share their clonezilla
experience for about 10 minutes.  Below is a video of the project that
clonezilla helped me to build when I worked at Cisco...
Kristian Erik Hermansen
PUSH EBP, 0x55