[sf-lug] Is the Farallon EtherMac PC Card GNU/Linux compatible?

Bobbie Sellers bliss at california.com
Sun Aug 3 15:31:31 PDT 2008

    I have been trying to set this PNP595a up on my Dell Inspiron 4000
dual-boot laptop for some time and have done numerous searches thru
Google trying to determine whether or not it can be made to work.

    If someone supplies a determination either way it will be useful
but if it is compatible then which chip set driver can I use with it?

    Thanks for your attention.

    This was originally posted to comp.os.linux.hardware
but I decided to take advantage of the wide range of
expertise in the linux mafia. ;^)

    later
    bliss at california dot com

--
bobbie sellers -(Back to Angband)Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*

    Ningen banji          Human beings do
    Samazama no           Every single kind
    Baka a suru           Of stupid thing
        --- 117th edition of Haifu Yanagidaru published in 1832