[sf-lug] on my way to saying goodbye to microsoft

Alden Meneses aldenm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:29:07 PDT 2008

Hey SF Luggers,

Thanks for all the cool info. You guys are awesome and your help will make
my transition more fun. I installed mplayer but haven't figured out how to
play DVDs just yet. Totem gives me an error when I try to play DVD movies.

I am in the market for a new desktop PC and linuxmce looks intriguing. does
anyone know if you can play blue-ray DVD work on linux yet?

I don't have a video cam yet but will check out kino and see if i can play
around with the movie files from my digital cam.

Thanks again,
Alden