[sf-lug] sf-lug.net

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jul 28 19:39:43 PDT 2008

   i don't know the exact cost to rescue the
sf-lug.net domain name, it's on the order of
$100 for from one to three years, i forget.
   i forget for the reason that it seems no
one has a good-enough-for-me argument for
retaining control of the name. I.e., nathan's
arguments that some bad guy would sully the
sf-lug name didn't strike me strongly enough
that i would part with my money.
   so if you feel strongly about the need to
retain control, please pipe up and articulate
that argument.
   ron's offer is gracious, and i accept in
spirit, which for now seems enough.
jim