[sf-lug] Digital Tipping Point art -- DTP cameraman Paul Donahue reflected in a bus

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 17:42:10 PDT 2008

hi

This is a really cool effect, if I do say so myself.  It is exactly 38
frames taken from Digital Tipping Point footage shot in Madrid, Spain, by
DTP cameraman Paul Donahue.  He was just trying to capture a sense of
downtown Madrid, which is incredibly beautiful, and a bus passed in front of
him as he was shooting, reflecting his image back at the camera.  The cool
thing is that this is the same camera that many of you have sat in front of
in the course of filming for the DTP.  Be sure to watch this set of pictures
as a slide show, and set the rate of the slide show at 1 second.  Paul
remains at the center of the image, and the bus moves around him.  It gives
you the impression that the whole universe is revolving around Paul
Donahue.  Kinda cool if I do say so myself.

http://picasaweb.google.com/digitaltippingpoint/AnArtistSProfilePaulDonahueReflectedOnAMadridBus

http://tinyurl.com/4xxwh7
--
Christian Einfeldt,