[sf-lug] Need a external box for a 3.5 inch hard drive with power supply

Bobbie Sellers bliss at california.com
Fri Jun 13 15:59:30 PDT 2008

    This is needed to recover the contents from the LVM since there is
not enough room in the Dell Demension(Dementia) to install it.
    Should be a box with ide to USB interface.
    Will be happy to borrow or buy if anyone has this to sell at
the time

    Right now offline so that the delivery can call from the front door
missed him yesterday as I went thru the e-mail and Usenet
and have been doing manual restoration of my contact list.

    He should be bringing my Licensed copy of Mandriva.

    later
    bliss at california dot com

--
bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA* SF-LUG

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of cocoa that the thoughts acquire speed,
the thighs acquire girth, the girth become a warning.
It is by theobromine alone I set my mind in motion."
        --from Someone else's Dune spoof ripped to my taste.