[sf-lug] CUPS printer on Leopard

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Mon Jun 2 20:57:09 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

The printer is attached to an Ubuntu box which is installed in a
closet. Attaching to my MacBook really isn't an option, nor is buying
a Mac server simply because my Mac laptop can't be bothered to connect
to my printer. :)

I have tried various combinations of the IP, port, and printer name in
the OS X dialog to no avail.

Regards,

Please excuse typos or brevity, this message was sent from my iPhone.