[sf-lug] sf-lug news update

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jun 2 16:49:52 PDT 2008

   michael paoli seems to have gotten a debian
distro on the balug VM, he may welcome a pal
to help out.
   shame on me, but i've forgotten exactly what
the sf-lug VM is, i think CentOS 5.X, likewise
the general purpose community do-gooder VM.
   the current box runs nagios and osiris as
well as HTTPD and a few other services that'll
have to be moved over from the current box. it
would help to improve the config of those
servers. i bet you'd have ideas for improving
security, too.