[sf-lug] sharing article about free software in Brasil

toya toya at linefeed.org
Tue May 13 10:37:15 PDT 2008

Hi there, me and ryan worked on a interview with Marcos Mazoni,
who is now in charge of the Free Software Commitee from the Federal
Government of Brazil. His historical with FOSS on the public sector
in Brazil goes all the way from the early 90's, he was one of the first
people advocating for the use of FOSS inside of the government.
Here is the link to the interview:
http://northxsouth.com/brazil/

It is the first article of a series that we plan to release, about the
free software movement in latin america.
bye,
toya