[sf-lug] Need help with an Linux assignment script

Timothy Wang timothyjwang at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 01:03:30 PDT 2008

When I run it
comes with my directory.. there must be something wrong...

twang03 at hills:~ $ ./chk -u ncronb01
BAKUP             extracredit.save  maindirectory     stan01
Timothy           file1             mvtest            teachers
Timothy.bash      file2             names             tempfile
Verizon           find.out          newdir            tempfile3
asmt02.tar        first             part1             test
asmt03            free-sw_files     payroll           tictactoe
bashrc            h                 perms             typescript
chk               lab2              printfile         typescript1
cs160a            lab2a             printfile2        vimrc
cs160b            lab4              pub               what
empty             last              public_html       yyy
extracredit       mail              sample            zzz
ncronb01's last login was Mon
ncronb01's real name is  nicholas a cronbach
ncronb01's home directory is located at /students/ncronb01