[sf-lug] Ubuntu vs. Mandriva

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Sat Apr 26 21:33:57 PDT 2008

Paul,

It's also worth considering that there is a Myth-centric Ubjntu
derivative (Mythbuntu) available.  I am considering it for when I get
around to refreshing my current ubuntu 7.04 home server. There might
be something similar available for mandriva but I am not aware of it.

Regards
Nathan

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse brevity and/or typos.