[sf-lug] reminder: tomorrow (Friday) is set-up for the Mission Rec Center event on Sat

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:22:33 PDT 2008

hi

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 6:01 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

> anybody want a ride to and/or from,
> reply, please.

I will probably need a ride to the event on Saturday, as I am teaching a
GIMP class from 12:00 to 2:00 (a conflict I was unable to avoid).  I will be
going down to the event at 9:30 in the morning by car with a friend.  I will
then come back to the school (and maybe could use a ride for that if my
friend can't take me).  I will then go back to the event to film the end and
to break down the equipment.  I will then probably ride with the truck back
to the school, and it would be helpful to have a few people carry stuff back
up the stairs to the school.

Thanks for the offer, Jim!