[sf-lug] [shameless plug] Come to LugRadio Live USA - San Francisco, 4/12 & 4/13.08

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthorn at google.com
Thu Mar 27 19:17:04 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I hope you don't mind my posting about a local event here.  If so,
please delete and mea culpa.

Google's Open Source Team has worked hand in hand with Jono Bacon and
the producers of the LugRadio podcast to bring their community event,
LugRadio Live to the United States.  We'll be taking over the top
floor of the Metreon on April 12th and 13th for two days of talks,
exhibitions by local Open Source projects, BoFs and even free beer.
If any of you SFLUGers can make it, it would be lovely to see you

Notable speakers include Google's very own Jeremy Allison, Dan Kegel
and Robert Love, as well as Miguel de Icaza, Selena Deckelmann, Val
Henson, Ian Murdock, Allison Randall and many more, all listed here:

Admission is $10 for both days and goes to cover the costs of show expenses

More here:
Show site - http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/start
Registration - http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/register

Leslie Hawthorn