[sf-lug] Ubuntu Release Party April 24th

Erich Newell erich.newell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 23:34:55 PDT 2008

I would love to get together for a release party. I've just moved to SF two
weeks ago and would like the opportunity to meet other LUG members!

Who else wants to tilt one back to celebrate the prodigal LTS version?

On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 11:20 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>
wrote:

> On Sun, 23 Mar 2008, Ernest De Leon wrote:
>
> > Are we planning an Ubuntu release party on the 24th?
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty
> >
> > Just wanted to get a leg up on it if we're going to make it happen.
>
> Unfortunately I will be in Southern California on that date!  So I won't
> be able to help out this time.  But in six months, ping me again.
>
> And I hope you guys *do* do something for this one! (-:
>
> -- Asheesh.
>
> --
> All articles that coruscate with resplendence are not truly auriferous.

"A man is defined by the questions that he asks; and the way he goes about
finding the answers to those questions is the way he goes through life."