[sf-lug] Full Disk Encryption options?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 24 12:57:27 PDT 2008

Quoting Kristian Erik Hermansen (kristian.hermansen at gmail.com):

> Do you sleep with the laptop under your pillow :-)

I trust my family members _a lot_ more than I do $FIRM's one-time
CTO![1]

I kid you not, the guy used to be flown in from Atlanta every Monday
afternoon with his two assistants and his nubile young secretary, and
flown home to Atlanta every Friday.  I estimate he managed to spend about
$11 million of the $20 million second round of funding in, um, various
interesting ways.

[1] I recently said, in a security-relevant thread on CABAL's mailing
list:  "Read contracts attentively, know whom you're dealing with, and
know your threat models."