[sf-lug] Installing and configuring CUPS PDF printer (highly abridged instructions)

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 22:11:31 PDT 2008

--- Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> > Oh, no worries.  I hope my comment about using the
> http://localhost:631/
> administrative interface are useful.

Pretty much all my dealings with Linux printing has been through this
web based interface. It's only recently that the Monday evening JavaCat
crowd has encouraged me to use the Ubuntu GUI interface. What I'd
really like to do is master the command line method but so far I've
been unsuccessfull making it work. I'm guessing that such a project is
one that you would, in principle at least, support. One of these years
I'll get back to that project and again try to figure it out.
(I desperately need a tutor! :-)

a_kleider at yahoo.com