[sf-lug] External USB hard disk suggestions

Neil neilgg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 21:48:47 PDT 2008

I'll sort of echo Blake.  I have a WD MyBook that I use for occasional
backup of ubuntu machine.  Plugged in and it worked great and
automatically.  When I bring it our for backups it always shows up in
the same mount point (/media/My Book), which I would not say is true of
other external devices I use.
I know a few people who use these, always attached as 2nd drives (on
windows), and they all seem happy with them.

--neil