[sf-lug] extend the March 1 installfest, help finish building (nearly) FOSS boxes

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:02:58 PDT 2008

Sorry, I forgot the address.  The school is at Geary and Scott Streets.  The
address is 1430 Scott Street, but please don't phone the school, because the
odds are that an administrator will answer the phone who knows nothing about
this project, although the principal knows that we work in the lab on the
weekends, and she has given me keys to the school and is okay with us doing
this work for her students.