[sf-lug] "Educating Tux: case studies of Linux deployments in high schools around the world"

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:29:37 PDT 2008

hi

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> I don't think anyone else is likely to be fooled.

I agree.  That's why the use of FOSS on the San Francisco _Linux_ Users
Group is consistent with our culture.  Most of the people on this list use
Flash, I am guessing, and most of us would rather use Gnash, I am guessing,
but we still refer to our computers roughly as FOSS boxes or Open Source
Software boxes while looking forward to the day when gNewSense is a viable
option for us.

At some point, in any disagreement, someone has to allow the other person to
have the last word.  I am willing to stop talking now, Rick, and let you
have the last word on this topic.  I appreciate the fact that you are so
thorough and specific with your use of language.