[sf-lug] how to get computers?

Usr Bin Sh usr.bin.sh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:47:09 PST 2008

>    4. Re: how to get computers? (Christian Einfeldt)
>     it comes to mind to ask whose computers are
>  these? if they're james', shouldn't the give-away

I may be missed the point assuming that Jim talks about ACCRC's computers,
but my understanding is that anybody can apply on ACCRC.org:

"To apply for one or more computers, please print one of our three
placement applications: school, non-profit, or individual, and then
fax, mail, or bring us the completed form."
http://www.accrc.org/pdf/nonprofit.pdf
http://www.accrc.org/pdf/school.pdf
http://www.accrc.org/pdf/individual.pdf

Should we keep it this way?