[sf-lug] Miva Issues

Sarah Mei sarahmei at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 20:36:49 PST 2008

I'm sorry I can't offer assistance, only advice - and I have to agree
with Kristian. I worked on an e-commerce site that was fairly small
(less than $100k/day) and they had a horrible time with Miva. I'd hate
to see what would happen at a larger site. That client ended up
building a cart from scratch (although they had robust
fulfillment/backend sw already) and a year after launch are still
happy with that decision.

That said, I do know the engineer who worked with Miva there - I'll
ask her if she wants any Miva clients. :)

Sarah