[sf-lug] Miva Issues

Tom Haddon tom at greenleaftech.net
Wed Feb 27 16:45:17 PST 2008

Are there any Miva developers on the list, or anyone who knows one?

http://smallbusiness.miva.com/

I have a friend who's just started working at a company that uses Miva
as their shopping cart software and is having a bear of a time with it -
for about the last two months they've had intermittent OOM problems most
likely because of a buggy module (I know nothing about Miva, but am
gleaning this from what they've told me).

They're running RHEL5 with Apache/PHP/MySQL.

Can anyone help out? (This would be on a consulting basis, most likely).
If so, please contact me off list.

Cheers, Tom