[sf-lug] 5h177y browser javascript implementations

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:52:59 PST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Kristian Erik Hermansen
<kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Thanks for the suggestions.  I dist-upgraded to Ubuntu Hardy (8.04)
>  last night.  This morning, all my pages seem to be loading much
>  faster!!!  Yay for javascript improvements :-)

For those of you who don't know, and I seem to have forgotten to
mention it, the latest Ubuntu comes with Firefox 3.x...
Kristian Erik Hermansen
"It has been just so in all my inventions. The first step is an
intuition--and comes with a burst, then difficulties arise. This thing
gives out and then that--'Bugs'--as such little faults and
difficulties are called--show themselves and months of anxious
watching, study and labor are requisite before commercial success--or
failure--is certainly reached" -- Thomas Edison in a letter to
Theodore Puskas on November 18, 1878