[sf-lug] 5h177y browser javascript implementations

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:19:17 PST 2008

My firefox is damn slow when it comes to parsing javascript.  I feel
like I am always waiting for my browser.  I have heard that Opera is
quite fast, but I could never give up all my extensions for Firefox.
Even with them all disabled in FF "Safe Mode", FF javascript parser is
still slow like molasses.  What gives?!?!  Is 3.0 goign to be any
better?  Who has tried it?  What can I do :-(
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen