[sf-lug] Mandriva on late Magazine

bobbie sellers bliss at california.com
Mon Feb 25 17:38:36 PST 2008

Hi LUGers,
	The issue of Linux+ ($14.99) on the stands now contains
two Mandriva DVDs one with the Mandriva Free 2008 install and the
other with Mandriva One 2008 MCNlive Toronto distribution including
Axigen  Mail Server 4.0.2 and Bit Defender Security for Mail Servers.
	Documentation for all of the above looks pretty complete in
the magazine.

	I will have both at the next meeting and if people
want copies let me know asap and I will produce the copies
before the meeting.

    later
    bliss -- C O C O A  Powered... (at california dot com)

--
bobbie sellers - (Back to Angband) Team *AMIGA & SF-LUG*

        Your tag lines (k) were stolen! (more)
            There is a puff of smoke!