[sf-lug] Linux podcasts

jim stockford jim at well.com
Mon Feb 25 14:11:23 PST 2008

    well, now we ARE one..., per the old "consultant"
joke (...a month ago i couldn't spell "consultant",
now i are one...). i.e. SF-LUG is getting a booth at
The Metreon for this April 12, 13 fest.

    what's Compiz? How can we get some Linux disks
to pass out? Anybody got some snazzy demos?
    I'm willing to give rides and generally do hod work
to help out, even bring a machine or two....
    how 'bout you?