[sf-lug] March 1 St. Anthony's Foundation outreach

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Feb 20 16:27:08 PST 2008

Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):

> I would like to encourage people to consider signing up for the two March 1
> events.

I note without objection that the two events' timing conflict.

Tenderloin Community Tech Support Day, 9am-2pm
Installfest, 10am-6pm

> Both of these events have common goals:  getting FOSS into the hands of
> those who need it.

Can you point out to me where the Tenderloin event's materials say
anything at all about open source / free software?  I can't seem to find
any such mention, and the bit about "installing and demonstrating"
antivirus software suggests MS-Windows to me.