[sf-lug] sf-lug policies -- please vote

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 14:54:25 PST 2008

+1

On Sat, Feb 16, 2008 at 10:15 AM, jim stockford <jim at well.com> wrote:

We are all grown adults.  We know who the bottom feeders are.  Also, a job
posting is really helpful with or without salary.   IMHO, having job
postings here is one of the greatest benefits of this list.

And kudos to Jim Stockford for sort of heading up this list.  I find that
this list is really one of the most positive, most informative, most helpful
lists that I am on.  And I credit a lot of that to Jim Stockford, because he
seems to have a lot of influence on this list, and he is always quite
positive.  Of course, other people deserve credit, too, I just wanted to
take this isolated circumstance to thank Jim.