[sf-lug] the upcoming installfest and Monday night at JavaCat

ron rondosxx at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 16:12:33 PST 2008

jim,

sometime between a couple of your
not-working-with-Microsoft-products jobs, can you
refresh my memory about what I agreed to do in an
installfest and when?

I had a successful install on my old Latitude CSx
laptop last night with Daniel. We were there til about
10:15 when we were kicked out. Daniel finished the
last command line details on the sidewalk in the dark.
I bought additional memory this morning; now it's
smoking fast, sorta. Daniel discovered my connectivity
errors, the software/BIOS  problem(s), and solved all
the incidental issues that arose. Thanks, Daniel!

ron