[sf-lug] sf-lug policies -- please vote

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 22:24:16 PST 2008

I'd vote +1 on the following basis:
You always label the posting as a job posting in the subject line
and those of us not looking for a job can simply delete.
I'd hate to vote in any way that might diminish anyone's chances of
finding a good job, especially if the only cost to me is having to
occasionally have to hit the delete button.

a_kleider at yahoo.com