[sf-lug] SSL certificate termination

Raj Kumar Gurung grg350 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:07:31 PST 2008

Can same SSL certficate be used on two load balancers which are used for
redundancy? Currently have two load balancers and are configured for
redundancy to web clusters. I have one SSL cert and would like to terminate
it on both for domain xxx. I am not sure if it allows. If not, Do I need
another SSL certificate? If so when the client connects, then it will have
two SSL cert for the same domain xxx.
Any best practices or experiences? I am open to suggestions.

"Nothing comes easy that is done well."  -Harry F. Banks