[sf-lug] SSL certificate termination

Raj Kumar Gurung grg350 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 08:07:31 PST 2008

Folks,
Can same SSL certficate be used on two load balancers which are used for
redundancy? Currently have two load balancers and are configured for
redundancy to web clusters. I have one SSL cert and would like to terminate
it on both for domain xxx. I am not sure if it allows. If not, Do I need
another SSL certificate? If so when the client connects, then it will have
two SSL cert for the same domain xxx.
Any best practices or experiences? I am open to suggestions.

Thanks,
raj

--
               http://www.grg350.com
"Nothing comes easy that is done well."  -Harry F. Banks