[sf-lug] Linux Python question

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Feb 2 10:04:40 PST 2008

join the bayPIGgies group (there are some world
class pythonistas in that bunch, some to the 2/21
meeting to see Guido van Rossum discuss python
3.0). join their mailing list via:
http://baypiggies.net/new/plone

there are some experts constantly monitoring the
python tutor list. join the python-tutor list: