[sf-lug] Attend the first Community Technology Meetup!

Kami Griffiths kgriffiths at compumentor.org
Thu Jan 31 09:49:10 PST 2008

CTN Bay Area and TechConnect invite you to attend the first Community

Technology Meetup! Each month we will tour a different organization in

the Bay Area that offers technology programs. Learn about their programs

and what they are doing to provide digital opportunities in their

community. We will share ideas, innovative curriculum and resources.

Most importantly, we will begin to build networks to facilitate

partnerships.

When: Wednesday, February 20 from 4pm-6pm

Where: Goodwill, 1500 Mission Street, San Francisco

Refreshments will be provided, please RSVP:

http://communitybuilders.meetup.com/56/calendar/7154485/

Become a member of this Meetup and receive announcements for future
events!