[sf-lug] Attend the first Community Technology Meetup

jim stockford jim at well.com
Thu Jan 31 10:03:04 PST 2008

(from Kami Griffiths: )

CTN Bay Area and TechConnect invite you to attend the first Community
Technology Meetup! Each month we will tour a different organization in
the Bay Area that offers technology programs. Learn about their programs
and what they are doing to provide digital opportunities in their
community. We will share ideas, innovative curriculum and resources.
Most importantly, we will begin to build networks to facilitate
partnerships.

When: Wednesday, February 20 from 4pm-6pm
Where: Goodwill, 1500 Mission Street, San Francisco

Refreshments will be provided, please RSVP:
http://communitybuilders.meetup.com/56/calendar/7154485/
Become a member of this Meetup and receive announcements for future
events!