[sf-lug] "The software equivalent of a depleted uranium lawn gnome"

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Jan 30 02:29:35 PST 2008

Just 'cause MGM is just too cool to not, um... share.

Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 02:22:39 -0800
To: ilug at linux.ie
From: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: [ILUG] Anyone sending texts from the Vodafone  website?

Quoting Niall O Broin (niall at linux.ie):

> Sheer genius - and I thought Flash was a CPU muncher. On my box (2GHz
> Core Duo) Firefox's CPU usage is at about 6% now - when I go to the
> compose text page, it jumps to nearly 40% . I wonder could I bill
> Vodafone for the wasted cycles?

You know, if you need some additional help stompin' that sucker flat,
there's always the Moaning Goat Meter (http://linuxmafia.com/mgm/).

--
Cheers,   If C gives you enough rope to hang yourself, then C++ gives you enough
Rick Moen    to bind and gag your neighbourhood, rig the sails on a small ship,