[sf-lug] Fwd: who is alex morton

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 18:48:49 PST 2008

--- Kristian Erik Hermansen <kristian.hermansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are all unsure -- that's why the topic came up.  If someone has
> any
> info, we would love to find it :-)  Perhaps it is creative writing
> and
> we should just sum it up to that.  If so, it would be logical, since
> the story is almost too good to be true.  Actually, it reminds me of
> my younger brother.  He is actually the youngest employee at a
> startup
> back in Boston, starting when he was 20.  I think he is going to be
> doing very well, very soon...

Who are the "We" in "We are all unsure...?"
...and of what is it that you are unsure?

I sent a query to my nephew who lives in Vancouver asking him if he's
heard of Alex Morton. I found the piece entertaining and certainly
creative but ....  He's no Shakespear!
I'll let you know if/what my nephew (also Alex Kleider) reports.
My guess is he may never have been to California, and if he has, it was
as a tourist. ..although to his credit he's got some of the local
geography pegged.

a_kleider at yahoo.com