[sf-lug] Fwd: who is alex morton

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:05:15 PST 2008

This is a very very very interesting story to read at the link below.
Highly recommended.  Do any of you know about Alex Morton?  The
information I could locate on him via Google was slim :-(  After
becoming successful in the bay area, I would suppose that at least
someone on this list has some info!