[sf-lug] IEs4Linux

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 21:13:16 PST 2008

--- Tom Haddon <tom at greenleaftech.net> wrote:

> Could you send me a screenshot of what you get when you click on the
> icon? Actually, if you could run ie6 from the command line and send
> me
> the screenshot and the output of that command, that would be great.

Tom, it's good of you to stick with me on this.
As it turns out, I am now home for the w/e so will be away from the
machine in question until monday night.
I'll do the screen shots then if I may.
I don't think this is something that can be investigated remotely is
it?
It is possible to ssh onto this machine albeit indirectly.
i.e. my router allows access from the outside using ssh onto belmont
and from there it's possible to ssh onto the computer in question
called "ebox"
belmont is running debian using fluxbox while ebox is a standard ubuntu
install.
Too bad about the weather but hope you have a good w/e anyway.
cheers,
alex

a_kleider at yahoo.com