[sf-lug] IEs4Linux

William Teeple bill at teeple.tv
Thu Jan 24 19:01:34 PST 2008

Doesn't the IE4LINUX installer simply download the relevent IE 5, 5.5
or 6.0 application and still have to run through the setup of the
application after the appropriate DLL's and stuff.

Did it take you to a download site? or is it running the IE 6.0 setup
routine?

Bill

Bill Teeple
Manager of Information Technologies